Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello fellow crafters and cricuters! My name is Rebecca and I have just taken the leap to start posting my craft projects, thoughts and ideas. I have enjoyed surfing the web and reading many of your blogs out there. Since the school year is winding down, I thought this the perfect time to begin this blog.
I have many ideas for this blog so come back and visit many times and be patient during my construction phase! We all have to start somewhere.

I have owned my cricut for nearly two years. I enjoy paper crafting such as cardmaking and gift bag designs. I also enjoy glass painting, engraving, and etching. Some of my projects include painting unfinished wood and wood burning. I haven't exactly found my favorite niche, but I really enjoy anything I can basically get my hands on! I hope to share some of those projects with you and possible some videos and tutorials as this blog develops throughout the summer.

Watch for items to go on sale as well!! Take care and Happy Blogging!!

No comments: