Monday, April 11, 2011

Quarter Note Clock

I have wanted to make an altered canvas clock for some time now.  I have also wanted to use the quarter note cartridge as well.  I decided to make one for a co-worker's daughter who sings and plays the piano.

I just love the background paper that I used.  I bought it from JoAnn, but I forgot the exact company that distributed it.


Here is a close up of the piano.  The background is black coordinations paper in Gemstone and the top layer is white coordinations.  I also embossed the piano with the swirl design by Fiskars. It was then painted with extreme glitter paint in gold. The bling was added using the imaginesce iRock.

The saying is also with coordinations gemstone in yellow and the background is coordintations glitter in black.


Here is a close up of the numbers.  The music notes to not count up as high as 12, but I used the blackout note and added my one and two using my gypsy.  Sorry that the pictures aren't any clearer.  I have a bad habit of quickly using my cell phone.  I also take a lot of pictures at school and do not have proper lighting.

No comments: