Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cupcake card and box

 This was the cupcake box and accordian folded card that I made for my friend's daughter's 12th birthday in October.  Yes, I am a little late posting.  The card was hand cut and the box was from Sweet Tooth boxes.

 I added a pull out tab on the back of the card for signing our names to the card.  I attached a small cupcake sticker at the end for easy pulling.  The Happy Birthday and the candles were also stickers that I bought from JoAnn's.
 Here is a close up of the cupcake on the top of the box.  It matches the cupcake on the card, only cut out at a larger size.
Since it has been so long since I cut this out, I can not remember what cart I cut the gift border or the  cupcake from.  I love the swirly design on this one.  If you are interested, I can go back and look it up.  I most likely have a gypsy file on it.  Thanks for viewing!

No comments: