Friday, March 2, 2012

Whinnie the Pooh Shower

A friend and co-worker of mine just adopted a sweet baby girl in Nov.  We threw her a late baby shower this morning over breakfast.  Her theme is Whinnie the Pooh.  I used the Pooh and Friends cartridge and the Pooh Font Cartridge to create the banner, centerpiece and night light.




The baner is actually cut from fabric.  I layered yell and the pastel striped using elegant edges cartride.  The letters were cut from Nursery Rhymes.  The peeking Pooh and Friends were from Pooh and Friends while the beehives and honey pots were stickers I bought from JoAnn.





I couldn't believe I found this pot that looked like a honey pot in JoAnn's flower pot section.  I went back latter and changed 2 flowers to incoporate the fabric on the banner.  The flowers were from Walk in My Garden.




Glass blocks do not photograph well, but I used Dusted Chrystal Vinyl and cut a sleeping Pooh along with the words Sweet Dreams.  I couldn't belive I found yellow, pink and blue lights!  It looks gorgeous in the dark!  I used the same fabric layered over the yellow ribbon to match the banner again.  I also used a couple of the bee stickers I had left to tie it all in!

No comments: