Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sweet 16 Buckets

I know you're really not supposed to post multiple posts in a day, but a I am really a year behind in sharing any projects.  So here goes one of many today.

I was asked by a friend to decorate and put girls names on these plastic buckets for a Sweet 16 party.  I used my Cameo and some colorful vinyl in order to complete the project.


I purchased the cupcake and the Sweet 16 logo from the Silhouette on line store.  I added a gem to the top of the cupcake and in the polka dots.



I thought the vinyl would be easily taken off if the girls wanted to use the personalized buckets as shower buckets in college.



I used the witch feet from the Silhouette store.  I just altered them using "girly" colors and gems.  The girls names were cut from Curly font.  I put the finishing touches by tying ribbons on the handles.

No comments: