Monday, April 1, 2013

Valentine Fun

I know that we just finished Easter, which really crept up on me out of nowhere, but I wanted to share what I made for my boys for their school Valentines.


I made the smore valentines for my 5th grade son's class.  I bought the smore image from the Silhouette Online Store and made it into a print and cut.  The rest of the font I typed in myself.


He chose to add chocolate marshmallows and we put 2 hearts in each bag.

 My second grade son chose to go with the mustache theme.  We took his picture wearing a mustache that we cut from Silhouette Online Store.  I had the cards printed through Wal-mart.  I topped the bag with another mustache.


In addition to some chocolate treats, we gave each child a mustache cut from fuzzy paper that I ran through my Xyron with repositional adhesive.


The hot chocolate mugs were for my students.  I purchased the Santa mugs at Christmas time and never put them to use.  I altered them my using brown paper and running them through the Sizzix's texture Boutique.


I added a small treat bag to the back with heart shape and mini marshmallows!












No comments: